INTERACTIVE EDUCATION SYSTEM
- Firstly, there are no known comparable “substitutes” or competitors for the education system which is unique and with no parallels. The only available solutions on a global level are nothing more than “partially complimentary” offerings.
- Secondly, the uniqueness and strength of the ELI system is that it was developed over a fourteen period by professional educators with IT skills and a highly qualified technological team. The promoters are dedicated to thoroughly studying, understanding, and designing innovative solutions to deficiencies discovered while researching the global status of educational systems.
- The innovative solutions focus holistically on students, teachers, parents, school management, the regulatory authorities and the publishers.
- Students and teachers will enjoy the user-friendly, comprehensive, e-Learning technology by using the fully integrated systems.
- Students will have all educational requirements on their Learning Devices.
- Teachers will have more “free time” to actually TEACH students efficiently, identify their weak skills, and help them improve.
- Schools will directly benefit from ELI’s technology features and various programed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) monitoring.
- Moreover, it greatly helps in enabling students and teachers alike to be prepared to fully embrace the technologies that are designed to consistently be upgraded and enhanced to the highest level of new technological advancements, as they are developed worldwide, relevant to delivering high quality education.
- SMART schools concept, envisioned for implementation in Saudi schools, can be seamlessly integrated; and any other systems based on other standards, such as open standards.
- Enhances cognitive, emotional, behavioral and contextual perspectives in students who will engage in “learning” not only through Visual, but also Auditory and Kinesthetic (VAK) learning styles.
- Furthermore, ELI’s flexible system designed to work on any hardware and operating system supports:
- STEM education (science, technology, engineering and mathematics).
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) or learning platforms, “student-centered learning” which is essentially focused on each student’s individual interests, abilities and learning styles, placing the teacher as a facilitator of learning, and also traditional education or “teacher-centered learning”.
- Third party Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Classroom Management Systems.
- Any web-based e-learning and Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM).
- Instructor-led Synchronous learning, self-paced Asynchronous learning, Linear learning (Computer-based E-learning or training), Collaborative learning, Mobile Assisted Language Learning (MALL), Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL), Cloud computing, and more…
- Finally, the Arabic “Customized Culture & Institution Specific” proprietary system, designed specifically for the Saudi educational market (to deliver a government preferred, and approved, digitalized curriculum), is readily adaptable to be customized further to suit requirements of the twenty two (22) remaining Arabic speaking countries in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. This automatically gives the ELI system a distinct advantage in Saudi Arabia.
EDUCATIONAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
- The educational delivery system (also called the push system), is licensed to ELI by a company promoted by the current CEO of ELI. It can accurately and quickly deliver large digital data packages.
- A prospective distributor’s due diligence team found that there is no system in the market today that can be compared to the push system.
- Absolutely NO ONE, neither regional nor global, has developed a feature to compare with the PUSH system technology.
error: ELI content is protected !!